2008年10月27日星期一

Tim Burton's fantasy film world--2


Today I saw the film Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

In the film's of color,"Charlie and Chocolate Factory" can said to be a large outbreak of the color. A variety of colorful, delicate candy, Tim Burton was all in the film to be the limits, extraordinary visual impact. Of course, in addition to vision, the story is very exciting. All kinds of unexpected humor and plot, for example only a few dozen squirrels responsible for processing the nuts in the factory, enough for you dazzled.

what is a visual feast? Only extraordinayr imagination in order to create a real visual feast. From the beginning of the film, my mouth is almost no close-off. I did not think I can really see my dream of fairy tale world. The chocolate falls, chocolate rivers, candy trees, cream flowers, the magic of chewing gum, sweet squirrel, and the strange dwarves, I have immersed in the imagined paradise.

没有评论: