2008年10月12日星期日

At CU

This is the second week in CU.I don't know how to say it.I can feel my English is poor,I have some difficulty in understanding teacher in class.

At the 300MC first class,our homework is find something about power of media.There are five summary points on effect of media power.
● Promotes the work of the organisation
● Raises public awareness
● Increasese resource gathering pooprtunities
● Increases influence of organisation local policies
● Influences politicians and decision makers

And I also find the working of media power.It can use on this follow places.
● National Newspaper ● Local Newspaper ● Radio ● Television ● Publicatioin ● Websites ● E-Bulletins ● Information Leaflets ● Conferences ● Professional Journals

Form this homework,I know the media has gigantic force. It consist in everywhere in our life.We will do our best to control media power,to help people.I think this is our job.

没有评论: